Kathmandu to Kathmandu
Summry of Tour
|Food & Drink||Meals as per plan|
|Internet||WiFi is available in most hotels and is free of charge.|
|What to Know|
|Languages||Guide can be provided if required at an extra cost|
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. After arrival you will be transferred to the hotel.
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage.
Kathmandu / Airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
For free customize itinerary and cost click below
- 02 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Applicable taxes
- Cost of any Optional Tours/Excursions
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar etc.
- Any meals not specified in the ‘Inclusions’ column
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ column
- Surcharges extra if any